I think I have been getting through this pregnancy cause I havent fully accepted it. Its proberly my coping mechanism which has kicked in. My Flight and fight mode which kicks in for my benefit to protect me from further heart ache .So yes I am creating so many distractions and as a kinesiologist I am fully aware of what I am doing .
Fortunatly the morning sickness is starting to kick in . "Most of you out there are proberly saying are you all there women what do you mean fortunatly!" . Isayfortunatly cause this is a symtom of being pregnant. It is here to remind me that I have a precious baby inside of me on 5 and half weeks but none the less a baby . And for this I am grateful . I think most mums that have lost a baby would get that as crazy as it sounds.
So I guess I wont be distracting my self for much longer cause the morning sickness (which is happening at all times of the day) will remind me !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment