The best thing about our news is telling Giovanni and Nicholas. But we told them under strict instructions that "they would have to keep it a secret. "Yes Yes mum we wont tell anyone , we promise" Well as much as a 6 and 4 year old can promise
So the first person we saw at school that we knew Giovanni says "Mummy's got a baby in her tummy" I nearly died and said to him "Giovanni Mummy told you its our little secret"
And Nicholas walks into the preschool shouting "I KNOW A SECRET AND I'M NOT TELLING" Just happened one of the mothers that knows me overheard him and call it intuition or whatever she asks Nikki1 "Is Mummy having a baby"...Poor Nicholas was so distraught cause he felt like he betrayed my trust and started crying "OH NO Mummy said it was a secret" I felt so sorry for me...So with his tears he confirmed to the preschool teachers and that particular mum that I was in fact pregnant.
Oh well the news is out . I m a bit nervous with a few people slowly finding out but at the same time just enjoying getting caught up in the excitement of it .Its such a wonderful feeling. I know I probably will come off this high very soon but at the moment its great whilst it last
Rita
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment