Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Finally called my obstrecion the other today to make an appointment to see him, and the reality of what is actually is happening really kicked in. I started to feel quite apprehensive yet very excited. I got quite a nice reception when I told the mid wife on the phone who I was. She seemed genuinly concerned and excited to hear the I was pregnant again .She acknowledged that I must be quite anxious to see the docter as soon as possible and with that she managed to squeeze me in on the 6th of April. Wow . This is really happening! I am pregnant! and as I am typing this, I just got goosebumps . I am so excited , so happy and so scard at the same time .This baby is coming home . My baby!

I am so fortunate to share this Journey with another Mama who lost her precious baby last year also . She announced to me that she was pregnant a week before I found out that I was . It is so excitng sharing this journey with someone who understands. Someone who totally gets its and understands when I say I am excited yet scard. This has been so perfect , us falling pregnant together and I couldnt think of anyone I 'd rather share this journey with . I am only five weeks but it as been great exchanging feelings and experiences and I just know that when I am having one of those day cause I will and thats ok . Vanessa will get it.

I am soooo grateful for this friendship and truly beleive our paths have crossed to support each other. So Vanessa keep the calls coming and I look foward to the day I can hold your baby and you can hold mine. Thank you. Thank you for daring me to be excited with this pregnancy cause the truth is I am scard like hell but together I know we will get through this xx

No comments:

Post a Comment